SLIDELL 2023 USTA ADULT
MEN & WOMEN LEAGUES
Team Captains & Players
- All ages & levels are welcome to play
- Levels consist of 2.5,3.0,3.5,4.0,4.5 (if you don’t have a NTRP rating you’ll need to self rate which I can help you with online)
- Age divisions are 18+, 40+, and 55+ (you can always play down if there’s not enough to make two teams in a certain age bracket)
- Men’s & Women’s divisions are separate
To Register for a team and/or captain please call, text or email Henry Calamari at 985-707-8905 or [email protected].
You must first join USTA before registering for any USTA leagues. Membership is good for one year from the date you sign up and just renew annually.
The Team that wins the local league will advance to state.
State Schedule is as follows
- Men/Women 55&Over: April 14-17 Lafayette (all levels) consists of 3 doubles lines
- Men/Women 40&Over: May 5-8 Shreveport (3.0 & 4.0 levels) consists of 1 singles line & 3 doubles lines
- Men/Women 40&Over: May 19-22 Lafayette (3.5 & 4.5 levels) consists of 1 singles line & 3 doubles lines
- Men/Women 18&Over: June 2-5 Baton Rouge (2.5,3.5,4.5 levels) consists of 2 singles lines & 3 doubles lines except for 2.5 which is 1 single line & 2 double lines
- Men/Women 18&Over: June 9-12 Shreveport (3.0 &4.0 levels) consists of 2 singles lines & 2 doubles lines
Please contact Henry P. Calamari for Men’s League 985-707-8905
Please contact Kim Calamari for Women’s League 985-774-8019